Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long post


Hi readers 
Tell you a good news
I survived from accumulation of lab reports and assignment !
Congrats congrats me

Yesterday accompanied him and yijie for haircut
Waited for almost an hour for their turn
Flipped through many hairstyling magazines
Feel that its time for some hair trimming
Did nothing to my hair for the past 10 months
But Im not sure with what kind of hairstyle shall I trim 
I want neither short, nor thinner hair
I want no fringe yet I want it to look nice
Alright, I know Im too demanding

Went to Movida at Sunway Giza last thursday
It was a nothing-to-be-commented night
Bad experiences happened throughout the night
I admit that I had some fun at that moment
But bad happenings were definitely disproportionate to the enjoyment we had
Bah.. Kind of pissed off to mention about it
Skip topic..

Class has been started for about 1 month
Within this month
Many people revealed their true colours
Showed the selfish and cunning side of them
This reminds me of how we use the term "假假好" when we were small
I have so many wh- questions for this term
Wonder why, who, when and how was it created at such a young age?
What kind of friend and situation does this creator encounter?
Its kind of humiliating - What happened to human?
Friends, strangers, enemies are different
Why is this term used to clear the lines between these 3?
Maybe my recent friends may think that Im a friend who never cares about them and seldom share my thought with them
Well, the truth is that I really got confused
I wonder which friend treats me truly as his/her friend
Who treats me as their hi-bye friend 
And who treats me as a fake friend who seems to close with me but backstabbing me like nobody business when Im not around
So I rather not to trust anyone easily unless to whom that Im real close with
Is that a part of human evolution?
I don't see any ape talk bad about other apes
At least I don't when I see them in zoo. xD

End of long long post. Time for some pics


His formal shirt. I want it so much ! Think of buying one for myself as well :D


His foot, by africano


My hair after whole day bun-tying. I love messy hair !

Bought so many packs of Pokka green tea and white crysanthemum tea.. Its not a good thing cuz...

It was MTV stage concert that day; No shuttle bus, no taxi, heavy rain, no car
So in the end we push the trolley when rain stops all the way back till Sunway college
Epic =.='


Bought 2 bars of oreo just to get this container. Cute but useless so far :D


No comments:

Post a Comment