Saturday, October 16, 2010

Current status: Comma

You know what is comma?
Its a punctuation mark to separate verses
Its something that we are familiar with since kindergarten
Oh well, if you still forget what is it.. Its

There's always at least a comma for each story
For us to have some personal time and to take a short break 
Before continuing our journey further on.
I am unsure whether is this comma good or bad for us
But in this current situation I think we need our own time
To think of 
What kind of relationship that we've been aiming for
What kind of partner do we actually wish to have
and
What do we really expect from each other

It sounded too late
But finally I understand that time doesn't prove anything
Sometimes couple can be together for a very long time doesn't mean that they still love each other
Is that they were used with their partner's existence
As time goes on
The other half will be like a part of your body
Where you will be used to it
You know you won't cut away your meat
But is that still counted as love?
Maybe I am too pessimistic
I bet there are still some exceptional cases presence where true love lies beneath each relationship no matter how long would it be

Since small I already understand that love is not everything
And love is something that can't be completely relied on
Not to say that human should be selfish
But its always better to shield up yourself rather than exposing your weakness to others
That's my theory.

I've seen so many couples broken up and spouses divorced
It sounds so normal for the current society
But what makes relationship to be so fragile in nowadays?
Is that human are now braver to speak out what do they actually want?
Or is that love has changed to be something replaceable?
"Lets get together !"
"Do you will to marry me?"
"I don't love you anymore..."
"You are now no longer to be trusted and let's break up"

Love seems to be complicated yet fragile 
And do human can actually survive without love?
I don't know..
But for my current situation
I would say yes
Its not taking the entire part of my life after all
Where I still have my responsibility as a good daughter, student and a friend
Definitely family will always be my top priority among everything
But can others understand?

Dear readers especially clefies
I am alright, just having some small setbacks in my life
I don't know who and how shall I approach to 
I just need some time to be alone
And I need my mummy's love now
But this is me - No one can control what am I thinking 
You girls know me well
Don't worry
I am fine
See - I've become stronger cuz I am not crying right now
As I've said, we've placed a comma for our relationship
I don't know when will the story continue
Or when will the full stop comes to end the story
Sounds confusing
Well, I don't understand what am I thinking right now too
I just need a small spot for me to put down my burden - Here
And girls, I really miss you now.
Come back for sleepover night asap k?
You girls are always the best
Won't forcing me to tell out my troubles yet you can understand what am I thinking about
But I know most of the time I am quite reluctant to speak out what am I brooding with
Its not that I am not willing to share my troubles
But its that I know my problems will be remained unsolved even if I tell out
So I rather to keep it aside and listen to yours instead

:'(


No comments:

Post a Comment