Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Inquisitive or Annoying?

Case 1

"Which part of a girl attract you the most?"
"Eyes, legs, or boobs?"
"A smile from girls is attractive"
"And I love your smile !"
"Really? So which smile of mine is the most attractive?"
"Its X) or :) or :D or XD ?"
*Faints
*Giggles


Case 2

"Ask you ! If I have a twin sister with identical voice, features, figure and etc., how will you distinguish between me and her?"
"Hmm.. Different scent I suppose?"
"What if we have the same scent?"
"Aiya, we are couple ma.. If she isn't my gf then she will tell me when I hold her hand"
"What if she likes you as well?"
"Urgh stop questioning me with these weird questions !"
*Pinch my cheek to stop me from asking

Using orange and purple because I anti-stereotypes !

It seems that I never fail to annoy him
I've asked him many weird questions
But he will answer me patiently and logically
But its fun to ask such "hypothetical" questions
Just to see how he solve those unprepared problems


Hmm.. I am too bored whilst revising
I don't understand what am I reading, AT ALL
Okay time for bed, Goodnight ! 
:)


Oh yeah ps to Wong Shihui and Ong Shiling,
Both of you are so overboard !
Always meet up and went to so many nice cafes !
Never wait for us !
I am jealous !





No comments:

Post a Comment