Sunday, November 28, 2010

Penang Trip !

Yeap as what as written on the title, I went to penang after my finals
It was a very sudden trip !
But there were too many pics, so view them in here !


And and it was his 20th birthday yesterday
Had a small celebration for him
Theresa, xiao tian, yijie and I sang birthday song for him in car
Went to yijie's house for late night chat 
Went to Tebrau city for a walk walk yesterday
He wished to try something special for his big day
So we went to sing K for two !
It was his first time to sing K
And yeah we had fun !
But he stopped me from taking pics, so boohoo no pic !

Gonna intern on next wed,
Kind of anticipating yet nervous
I wonder what will happen and who will I met there
Wish that I will have a friendly supervisor and colleagues
*Pray pray pray

Girls, shall we meet up soon?
I miss you girls soooooo muchie !
*muax

No comments:

Post a Comment