Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Several Updates at One Go !


Sorry for the poor picture quality - after effect of combining them together but I am lazy to make it better :)
Pictures' meaning do count than quality !
Okay you may think that I am lazy
But indeed I am really lazy to post so many stuff after procrastinated that much
So in over all I will just list out what have I done in Dec 2010, Jan and half of Feb 2011

December 2010:
Started my internship in Delfi Cocoa, a cocoa factory under Quality Assurance (QA) department. Met many nice and funny colleagues and supervisors!
Elroy, my Sarawak uni friend came here for his internship so we brought him around JB for some food tour. But heck, JB has not much specialties haha.
He pre-celebrated my birthday by making a yum yum chocolate brownie for me. I think food is the best present for me !
Missed tangyuan making time with family as I need to work :(
Went to sg with him during xmas. We walked along Orchard Road for those light decos. Nice but rained heavily there so kind of spoilsport :(
Celebrated New Year and Aaron chan's birthday at Ellen's house. We had fun with many sec schoolmates! :D

January 2011:
Gathered pretty much with clefies and of course, we had endless fun!
Back and forth to Sunway for several times for room hunting. Failed tho !
Met up with Laiwah, Siewhong, Shilei and her bf before laiwah and siewhong back to their hometown. Brought laiwah to sg as well !
Ended my internship on 31st and bid farewell with everyone I know in factory. Took many pics but nah nah nah lazy to upload. Shall keep them secretive until presentation time to juniors :D

Half of February 2011:
Trimmed my hair yay! But too expensive to dye so my hair still remains black :)
Chinese New Year! Angpaos, cookies, mahjong, house visit are all must ! 
Went for CSI exhibition in sg with clefies ! A big tick in to-do-list !
Found my new room in Sunway ! Ultra relieved to put away this big stone! 

That's all that I can recall back now. 
Sorry if I forgot some part of it ! :P

Shall end my post with a picture of mine. In case if you forgot how I look like *smirk*

 
This shirt is cute right? Curi-ed from my lil sis hehe. Ignore my messy wardrobe !

No comments:

Post a Comment