Saturday, May 21, 2011

Goodbye My Friend !

Was sitting in public bus from Larkin bus station to City Square
Really reminiscing on those Fridays
Where we need to squeeze into a bus and stand all the way from school to City Square or Plaza Pelangi for lunch before tuition classes
 Endless chat and laughter tho just within a short distance.

Friends are leaving one by one
To further studies or to start working
Seriously I hate leavings
I really hate it a lot.

Take care my friend
Thanks for being such a good friend since I know you
Time flies
We already know each other for 7 years
I really appreciate of your existence in my life
To be clefies's chauffeur if there's any outing
To be my rubbish bin to throw all my troubles into
I really glad and proud to have you as my friend.

And now you're leaving
To places which some I may never heard of.
It will be a total challenge and fun life ahead
Wish all the best for you !
Keep contact whenever you can and stop growing tummy !
Bon voyage !
*hope you will drop by to see this post if you still remember my blog :D

Your tummy. Epic.


Hope there will be another gathering with you guys and girls real soon. Miss every single gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment