Friday, July 8, 2011

Goodbye my Sun :')

I miss my skin condition BEFORE study week
My skin condition hasn't got any better since study week till now :'(
But the good thing is that I'm going for facial tmr with him
It's the first time to go for facial, let's see how it goes :)

Oh well, just to post up something since it's a good date today.
07. 07. 2011
It's yesterday technically
1 more day to go and he will be flying off to Clayton. A rather rural city of Melbourne if you are unfamiliar with 
Although he will be there for intercampus student exchange, meaning will be there for only 5 months,
But I do miss him still, a lot in fact.
After all we've used with each other's existence for almost 3 years since the day we entered uni
I feel rather weird without him by my side.

I'm type of person who is lazy to communicate with others unless they're really close with
I've been tried to socialize with not-so-close type of friends but I feel very uncomfy to do so
Rather awkward to find topics to talk to whom I not that close with
But he's always my bridge to connect those friends and I together :)
He always has his ways to amuse people and to bring them and I closer.
And from him, I've got to know many friends from other courses in uni
And all of us got really close with after 2.5 years of friendship
Like B-07-05 and many Engineering and Business friends
My coursemates often ask me how I get to know them 
He's appearance is my definitely my answer :)
Now he's leaving soon
Leaving to a 8 hours flight-distance country
Especially during my last semester in uni (excluding the extended electives sem)
I can feel that the coming sem will be the toughest sem for me
And this year's prom is my graduation prom
But I don't have a partner with me
Gonna attend it alone :(
Sounds rather stupid to think of those minor problems but ironically, I feel sad for that

  
B-07-05 ! Really glad to know them! :D
Makan kaki :D
 2 of his bffs for life :D

But to think on the bright side,
It's a rare chance to study aboard !
Australia was once a country that I will go to further my studies
It was a country that I hate it so much during Form 5 cuz my parents were initially planned to send me there for Pre-U
But now, I longed to be there.
Just because I got so worn out to study in Malaysia
Named as an Australia university
But it doesn't behave like one.
So it's a good chance for him to explore a brand new environment :)
Plus he can help me to shop for some cheaper Aussie stuff when he's there :DD

 
I will really miss you a lot a lot
I will miss the time you play guitar for me to cheer me up
Your sucky face when I tease you
Your huge sun-shiny grin 
Your hands for me to hold 
Your companion all the time
Your nagging when I couldn't control myself buying unnecessary stuff
Your advices when I got troubled up with decisions 
Your voice 
Your jokes
Your hug
Your everything

 
 
My 19th birthday cake baked by him ! :D

Don't worry about me 
I will prove to you by slimming down before you're back
Try not to burn midnight oil to rush for works
Watch less drama
Do more exercise
Live healthily
Not to walk back home in Sunway alone 
:')

Promise me that you will take care of yourself too!
Enjoy and snap more pix !
ILY


Gonna end my lengthy post here
Goodnight ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment