Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm back in Sunway !

Hey folks! 
It's been awhile since the last post
Gonna write a quick update since going to sleep soon
As per post title, I'm now in Sunway and my class has started
It's my final semester, excluding the next sem of free electives
And week 1 is about to over
But I took my time to slack so much ! 
:P

Met up with Hui, Mimi and Ah Tat in jb few days before leaving

Clefies were in Sunway on last Saturday to Monday
Had lots of fun with them around !
Endless chatters and laughter again as long as girls are around !
Makes me feel less emo in Sunway 
Curi-ed photos from facebook :D

Many friends went to travel during the last sem break
Got souvenirs from them !
Pouch and cream from Aus, yummy dodol from Hatyai and eye masks from Korea !

Oh yeah
I've dyed my hair !
And trimmed my fringe
Some friends commented that I look younger in short fringe
Does that indicate that I used to look old? :(
But somehow the color is not so obvious?
Dum di dum I like it still ! 
:D
Under normal light
Self assumption of hair color under the sun !

And shifted to his room this sem !
Kind of messy as stuffs are to be arranged in different types of shelves compared to my own room :(

Toodles ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment