Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random Emoness Acting

Bangsang ! 
How's everyone recently?
It's Happy Merdeka today so I am now at home !
It's really sweet to be back home, after quite some time staying at Sunway since my class has started
But this sem is the ever slackiest sem I had so far
Taking 3 units this sem and much lighter work load as compared to previous sem
Got quite worry whether did I forget any work left undone recently 
But nah, just thinking too much

An idol of mine is going for enlistment tomorrow
For 2 years
His enlistment makes me think pretty much about my future
As in what will I be within this 2 years?
I will enter a brand new stage of life after graduating
No more student life
It's the time to strive and to face the reality
To earn for living and to repay what has my parents contributed to me
But I admit that I am a timid person
I am afraid of facing the reality
The cruel world that no one will treat me sincerely unless with an interior motive?
Gah thinking too much again.

Till then !
 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment