Monday, August 1, 2011

Something That Has Touched My Heart

I got so touched with these 2 videos recently

He made this video as our 3rd year anniversary present
Really got so surprised and touched to hear that
Very happy to receive it
You know, it's my song :D
No material stuff can beat handmade present
Especially when receiver gets to feel your sincerity and hardship to make the present
 I can feel it, really :')

The first contestant in the video, 劉懿娴
She's my secondary school Music Club senior, as well as my friend
She's so talented since that time, with good voice and love to perform
She did formed her band when she's in UTAR and she's now continuing her studies in Taiwan
I really admire with her courage and persistent of pursuing her dream 
Very touched to see her entering such a big-scale competition in Taiwan
This reminds me of how the few of us worked so hard together for the chance to perform
Practicing non-stop, thinking of ways to improve ourselves and the time we get together 

This makes me feel inferior as well
I've neglected about the dream that we used to promised to few years back
I've forgotten about the excitement and achievement of performing on stage
I've got beaten down by reality

Anyway, good luck Yixian !
Will support you mentally so buck and have confident in yourself !
Really proud of you !



No comments:

Post a Comment